Most people have never heard of the Shaw Academy Free online courses before so it came to me as a surprise when it showed up on the first page of Google while I was searching for something related to blogging. If you are searching for some online courses to improve your skill sets, this program might be something you want to check out.
After a thorough Shaw Academy Reviews, I was fairly impressed with the class offering, and the relevancy of the classes for todayâ€™s world. The flexibility of an online course is hard to beat because you can do the class on your own schedule. This works great for people that have a full-time job or a stay-at-home parent that want to improve their skills.
The expert instructors and tutors for the course are well-versed in their subjects and are great at disseminating information in a way that you can understand. I like the ability to access the entire course content up to 12 days after course completion, in case you want to review the content. Shaw Academy also has a 24/7 help-desk that is able to help with any questions that may come up.
What is Shaw Academy?
The Shaw Academy is the largest real online educator, providing online skill development courses like photography, financial trading, digital marketing, and nutrition.
According to its website, the companyâ€™s mission is to:
- Change billions of lives by providing a great education, accessible, and affordable to everyone.
- To reskill and upskill the world.
- To make continuous learning a part of life.
- To make personalized education accessible to all.
- And to focus on interactive education because it is engaging and better for learning.
- The Shaw Academy currently offers 50+courses and has over 4,000,000 successful graduates.
WHAT IS ACTUALLY FREE?
By taking advantage of the free trial, you get to use the program for 30 days without any cost commitment. That means you can enroll in any diploma or the introductory phase of a professional diploma for free.
During that period, you can also sign up for multiple courses. After the trial, you have the option to upgrade to either one of the three membership plans.
- 3-month access = $14 per month
- 6-month access = $12 per month
- 12-month access = $9 per month
Signing up is pretty straightforward but they do ask for your credit card details in advance, just so you know.
- You can learn Digital Marketing in an organized way (or any other selected subject/course)
- Courses are interactive and there are live sessions. Each session only requires 1 hour.
- Good for the CV as a professional qualification.
- Qualification is accredited by independent, internationally-recognized organizations.
- There may have difficulties joining live sessions due to time zone differences. However, the recorded sessions are available after any live session.
- The course fee may sound higher. Still, you can select coupons to cover huge discounts. (or free)
- From time to time some courses are available for free when you join with such advertisement or link. That is a good way to earn your Diploma for free or for a really lower cost than the usual rate.
- If you are interested, below are some courses which you can follow either free or for a low rate which are helpful for bloggers and online marketers.